Skip to main content

Update: Online Encaustic Course is Live!


Oh my gosh...I am so excited!

I'm so giddy that I can hardly get a decent night's rest these days. And just in case you're wondering what's causing my insomnia and has me up all night... here's the skinny...

For several months now, my studio team and I have been working fiercely on the creation of a very special online encaustic course for you and now we are closing in on the launch date. Oh my...I can hardly believe it! 



Alicia Tormey 


...is almost here!



I'm spilling all my secrets and I just can't wait to share them with you. I will be making lots of milestone announcements as we near our actual release date! The online course will be available very soon (early October if all goes well). If you don't want to miss the launch party be sure to sign up for email notifications here:
Get the scoop: Alicia Tormey's Newsletter Sign-up




Shellac Attack...

This is a very in-depth encaustic program that covers the technical aspects of working with this material. Throughout the course you'll discover Pro Tips & Tricks and there's an extensive section on my Shellac Burn techniques. 





It's a love story...

My love affair with this medium began nearly 20 years ago and this course is packed with all the juicy tidbits I have developed and discovered along the waxy way. I've laid it all out for you in a beautifully produced video format. This online course goes into great detail showing you critical methods that will transform the way you work with encaustic and light the way if you're new to this magical medium. 

There's still some work to be done before we can get this baby out into the real world so check back at this link below for more course information, registration details and release dates as they become available:

Learn To Burn : Online Encaustic Course Info



...and then maybe...just maybe... I can finally sleep through the night! In the mean time, stay tuned for more updates! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so looking forward to taking this online course. Encaustic has always called to me and I took one workshop which was taught be a talented enthusiast who lacked the skill to share knowledge so I tossed my thoughts of creating a relationship with this form. But when I discovered your images Alicia which represent my own desire and efforts, my need to explore was renewed. I might even go back to work so I can afford a trip to Seattle for one of your workshops. Thank you so much for creating this program. Your fan. Deb