Skip to main content

Studio Update...

Hey there...I hope you are enjoying this amazing summer so far!


I have spent most of this season hunkered down in the studio enjoying the long sunny days that spill into my windows and light up my workspace. 

Work-in-progress for my upcoming show at the Hall /Spassov Gallery
There has been a lot of painting and preparing going on here as I get ready for my next solo exhibition coming up this October. (see info below)




"Sojourns" opens  at the Hall / Spassov Gallery in Bellevue, Washington this October. Come check out this gorgeous "jewel box" of a gallery and see what I've been working on all summer.  Here are the deets…..



Hall Spassov Gallery presents:
Sojourns
New Encaustic Works by
Alicia Tormey
October 1 - 31

Join Us for the Opening Reception
Friday, October 2nd
5pm - 9pm

Hall Spassov Gallery
800 Bellevue Way NE, Suite 150

Bellevue, WA 98004


Comments

Ruth Andre said…
Alicia, These are beautiful paintings. Best of luck for your gallery show.