Skip to main content

Organica





New works will be presented in Boston at the Chase Young Gallery in April.

My solo show, Organica, opens April 1st and runs through April 25th. I will be attending the opening reception to be held on Friday April 3rd from 6pm to 8pm. I welcome the opportunity to meet you so please come by the gallery and say hello.

Here's a little preview of some of the pieces that will be in the show…



Jasper Vista by Alicia Tormey, 12 x 12, Encaustic  2015
Kaleidoscope by Alicia Tormey, 12 x 12, Encaustic  2015


Organica II by Alicia Tormey, 12 x 12, Encaustic  2015


 Working on a large scale piece for Organica


Alicia Tormey at work in the studio

Alicia Tormey at work in the studio








Comments

Unknown said…
These are so beautiful. I wish I could go to your show!! I'm sure it will be a great success- your pieces are so interesting and inspiring. Thanks!
The pieces looks intersting